So I found a place in the ninth hour for our slipcover class. It will be Saturday, February 26th. 10-4. Lunch will be provided. The class is being held in Garner, NC at Heather Hills.
- Basic Sewing Skills (you must have a machine, be able to operate it and bring it with you to the class).
- Also, bring necessary sewing tools…scissors, thread, pins…etc…chocolate!
- Bring a piece of furniture that you can easily transport yourself.
- Have your fabric pre-washed and ready to cut.
- Registration is $100 per person.
You will leave with a newly slipped piece of furniture to brag about to all your friends, a skill they will all be envious of, a full tummy and a new friend in moi. What more could you ask for?
How to register: Email me with Slipcover Class in the subject line and tell me…
- Your sewing skills…
- The piece of furniture you are bringing to slipcover.
- Where you are from?
Then I will invoice you through paypal for your registration. I can only accept 10 students at a time. So this is a first come first served basis. Yay! Can’t wait!