I finished this beauty! I adore how it turned out and like I said…this was my first attempt at making a slip from a print. It was also my first attempt at sewing with upholstery zippers. Not that hard…just a little patience. I will do a post on sewing a zipper…so don’t fret your pretty little selves.
I made this slipcover to put in a local fabric store…that wants me to teach a basic slipcover class. So stay tuned. I’ll let you know how it pans out. Although, I want to keep this chair all to myself. I found that birdhouse at a yard sale on the side of the road last Friday…for a mere $5. I had to restrain myself from jumping out of the car and sprinting over to it.