- an empty frame (got mine at a yard sale)
- black foam board from dollar tree
Find a saying you like online. I googled “halloween chalkboard” and tons came up. I found one I liked and used it as a guide to draw on my foamboard.
- cut the foamboard to the frame’s size using your knife
- just pop it in. i didn’t even have to use anything on back to keep it in, but you could probably just use tape
- then I practiced on the back before writing it on the front.
I found this one and drew it for our Halloween Mantel! Good luck!