She is lovely and uber patient with me. I went to her house Saturday and spent about 3 hours being a dictator of what I wanted and what I didn’t want. She’s the gal pal you could sit around with talking for hours about Edward Cullen and then, together peruse the internet for some new pics of RPattz…we didn’t. (well maybe just a smidge) Don’t be alarmed…as some things start shifting a bit…she’s still working out some kinks. i.love.my.blog.to.death. AND I love my Sweet Faerie Blog Mother.
She has enough pixie dust to go around if you need to beautify your blog at Sweet Faerie Designs. And she has agreed to do a blog makeover for one of my lovely readers.
- Leave any ol’ comment. (1st entry)
- Post to your blog or twitter your group to spread the word for a 2nd entry. You must comment again for a 2nd entry. (2nd entry)
- Grab the Sweet Faerie button and include it in your blog post for a 3rd entry. Again, you must come back and comment that you did so. (3rd entry)
- This contest runs until Wed. (1/27/2010) midnight Eastern Time.
- Winner will be drawn via random.org and announced the next day.
- You must be on the Blogger (blogspot) platform to win the package that includes a new template and installment.
- Graphics can be awarded to any blog platform.
Blog Prize Package includes:
2-3 column template (Blogger platform)
Header (Blogger and/or graphic only)
Sidebar titles (Blogger and/or graphic only)
Blog button promoting your site (Blogger and/or graphic only)