1) Cheez-its, coke and reese cups are actually NOT in the food groups. Bart Simpson lied.
2) Drink coffee at night…ONLY if you want to burn the midnight oil!
3) Don’t wait until 3 weeks before a show to get all your product together.
4) Hire your sister as a helper because she is ultra-detailed and can do math! Then pay her with merchandise!
5) Last, but not least, Do NOT do a craft show on the same day as your daughter’s birthday party, but if you do…make it a roller skating party and let dad do all the work!
I’ll be getting ready for another show this weekend at New Bethel Baptist Church. So come! Don’t forget Edie’s 12 Days of Handmade Holiday’s. She featured my apron tutorial this weekend. She’s lovely like that.