I can’t believe it’s been a year that I’ve been blogging. I started this blog March 7th one year ago…as an outlet to post pictures of all my creative, sewing and thrifting endeavors. I have truly gained so much more!
- New friends
- Encouragement from other homeschool moms
- Lots of great ideas for decorating, sewing, crafting & cooking
- Did I mention…encouragement from other homeschool moms?
I love being able to help and encourage people. I love sharing what I do at home. I get to vent my creative ideas here. And, I hope in this next year I can give back as much as I’ve been given.
One of my new found friends lives 5 minutes from me and is my blog designer. She is adorably sweet. We met via Mrs. Fussypants …she made over her blog. We rode to the Blissdom conference together and chatted the whole way…when we weren’t peeing in our pants…laughing with Dara. We both lived in California and are verified California Food snobs! Always on the search for that most perfect mexican cuisine. So, because, it’s my blog-o-versary, Carrie has agreed to give one of you lucky reader’s a Blog Makeover! Yippee! She has re-designed mine twice…because I’m persnickety and undecisive like that. Just ask my her.
- Leave a comment on why you blog or why you read blogs. (1st entry)
- Post to your blog or twitter your group to spread the word for a 2nd entry. You must comment again for a 2nd entry. (2nd entry)
- Grab the Sweet Faerie button and include it in your blog post for a 3rd entry. Again, you must come back and comment that you did so. (3rd entry)
- This contest runs until Wed. (3/11) midnight Eastern Time.
- Winner will be drawn via random.org and announced the next day.
- You must be on the Blogger (blogspot) platform to win the package that includes a new template and installment.
- Graphics can be awarded to any blog platform.
Blog Prize Package includes:
2-3 column template (Blogger platform)
Header (Blogger and/or graphic only)
Sidebar titles (Blogger and/or graphic only)
Blog button promoting your site (Blogger and/or graphic only)
Good Luck! I look forward to reading all the reasons we blog and read blogs.