1) Print out your image and tape the edges to the NON-SHINY side of the freezer paper.
2) Use an xacto knife to cut out the image. Make sure to go all the way through the freezer paper AND put a piece of cardboard or mat under so you don’t wreck up your table.
3) Iron shiny side of freezer paper directly onto your chair. I wasn’t scared because I just used painter’s drop cloth to cover the chair.
4) Paint! You can use fabric paint, but I just used regular ‘ol craft paint. It stains clothes anyway. Let dry and peel the freezer paper off!
5) Tahdah! Cute dining chair! Just make sure it’s completely dry before sitting in it.
I am joining Kimba’s DIY DAY…quick…go check out the projects of other do it yourselfer’s.