2) Craig’s List Chair with home made slipcover – $50. End table by armchair $40 from an estate sale. Thrift store lamp – $4. Eiffel Tower Tassel – trade w/Nester. Basket filled w/magazines under table from IKEA $13. Thrift store throw pillow covered with a man’s linen shirt that I embroidered – $6
3) Thrift store storage ottoman – $20 (I knew this was from IKEA and that it was a slipcover…no one would go near it because it was filthy…but I KNEW…I could rip it off and wash it). Tray from IKEA (can’t remember price). Hand blown glass bowl from southern living…(I went to one of the party’s where you have to buy at least one item…so I got this. I think it was – $30. yuck. Jute Rug – $125 from Lowe’s.
4) Thrift store chair – $10…spray painted black and covered cushions with zebra fabric. Magazine Holder – $4. Recovered pillow – $6
5) Black wood bookcase – $100. Originally purchased new at an unfinished wood store. Have been painted white and now black. I have 2 of these. Hard to find sturdy, used wood book shelves. I hate paying retail for new items. Items on bookshelf from thrift store, IKEA, inherited.
6) Beagle – from local animal shelter – PRICELESS!